Please read the following procedures:
1. Before arrival, we will contact you by phone and ask you for information on your health. If you feel unwell and have an elevated temperature, please give up as we will not be able to welcome you.
2. Payments for reservations are made without cash, before arrival.
3. Please, have your own mask and move in it in all common spaces. Also try to keep a distance from other people in the common areas of our facilities.
4. The apartment will not be cleaned during your stay.
6. Your apartment will not be cleaned until 24 hours after your departure.
7. After cleaning, the apartments undergo a disinfection process.
8. RentPlanet cooperates with professional cleaning companies that are equipped with disinfectants and apply all safety rules.
9. Accessories such as tea or coffee making set, TV remote control or kettle and all light switches are thoroughly disinfected.
10. In our facilities, we regularly disinfect the most frequently touched surfaces, including a panel with buttons in the elevator, door handles and light switches in the common areas.
11. Safes and keys are regularly disinfected with specially designated agents.
12. Before starting work, our staff put on protective masks and gloves. We have also modified processes and tasks to minimize contacts between employees ensuring maximum security. There can be a certain number of people in our offices, which is indicated by special pendants.
13. Bed linen and towels are washed at a temperature of min. 60 deg. C and delivered in a sanitary regime.
14. Disinfectant liquid is available in many places in our facilities for guests and employees.
15. In our apartments you will find information on how to avoid infection and how to wash your hands thoroughly. A sanitary and epidemiological station number is also available.
16. At registration, you will be asked to sign a notice on criminal and civil liability for concealing vital health information regarding Covid-19 and being in quarantine. We also introduce a clause excluding the RentPlanet liability for any possible infection with Covid-19 during your stay.