Apartament Laciarska located near the Wroclaw Market Square is a great place to stay when visiting the capital of Lower Silesia. This unusual and stylishly furnished apartment is available for a comfortable stay of up to 5 people. It consists of three rooms. A spacious and bright living room with a dining and sitting area with a double sofa bed. Two separate bedrooms with single and double bed. Separate kitchen and bathroom with shower. The balanced elegance gently refers to the rustic style. The apartment is located near the Nankiera Square, popular with students, not far from the University of Wroclaw, the historical Market Hall and similar Slodowa Island.
- Check-in from 16:00 to 20:00
- Check-out to 11:00
- Our staff will provide you with instructions on how to open the apartment door on the day of check-in.
- Early check-in or later check-out is available on request and with additional fee of 50 PLN.
- No check-in before 20:00 on the day of arrival is treatet same as resigration from stay.
- Smoking is forbidden.
- Children up to 2 years of age stay for free if they sleep on their parents' bed. Children from the age of 3 are treated and charged as adults.
- Animals are not allowed.
- Refundable deposit amount is 200 PLN
In accordance with the changes in tax regulations, please let us know if you need a sales invoice. If such information is not provided at the time of booking, a fiscal receipt will be issued by default.