The Odra Tower II Apartment, located on the 16th floor of the luxurious Odra Tower complex, impresses with its beautiful view of the Wroclaw skyline and the Odra Boulevard. Perfect for people who value a high standard. Comfortable for both business travelers and lovers of sightseeing, thanks to the fantastic location and modern interior. Located in the very center, close to the heart of the city, the apartment is only a 15-minute walk from the most important attractions of Wroclaw, such as the Wroclaw Market Square. To ensure our guests a sense of luxury and convenience of use, the apartment has been decorated in a modern and elegant style. We offer a spacious living room with a sofa bed and a balcony. In the Apartment, our guests can relax in a separate, comfortable bedroom with a comfortable double bed, a spacious wardrobe and an additional balcony. In turn, a fully equipped kitchen open to the living room invites to preparing meals and conversations, thanks to the modern island, and a comfortable couch for long, movie evenings. An additional convenience is the place in the underground car park. Wireless WiFi is available in all areas.
Parking in the underground garage is extra paid and costs PLN 30 PLN per day.
- Check-in from 16:00 to 20:00
- Check-out to 11:00
- You can find the key to your apartment in the safety box next to the door. On check-in, our staff will provide you with instructions on how to enter the apartment.
- Early check-in or later check-out is available on request and with additional fee of 50 PLN.
- No check-in before 20:00 on the day of arrival is treatet same as resigration from stay.
- Smoking is forbidden.
- Children up to 2 years of age stay for free if they sleep on their parents' bed. Children from the age of 3 are treated and charged as adults.
- Animals are not allowed.
- Refundable deposit amount is 200 PLN
In accordance with the changes in tax regulations, please let us know if you need a sales invoice. If such information is not provided at the time of booking, a fiscal receipt will be issued by default.